Thursday, February 08, 2007

BAD charities to give your money to.

After scouring the internet for a good charity to donate my hard-earned money to during this holiday season, I narrowed my choice down to the following, but they all seemed pretty bad so I decided to hang on to my money this year.

1. Feed the Ego
2. Guns for Tots
3. Save the Dinosaurs
4. Habitat for Zoomanity
5. Save the Whalers
6. Uniself
7. March of Pennies
8. Doctors Without MD’s
9. Salivation Army
10. United Caucasian College Fund
11. Amnesty Intergalactic
12. Projekt Liturasey
13. Free To Bet
14. 826 BEVERLY HILLS

(p.s. If you thought this was funny, tell McSweeney's, because they didn't want it!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it was funny.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home