Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Neo Nietzsche, Yeller of Truth!

ver. Infinity 2.0
What is all dis bullshit? Dats right, I'm back from ze dead. I'm that tough. Yes, I was resting for a long time, but now I'm here to set things straight and inspire the next generation of genocidal dictators.

I am, Neo-Nietzsche, die Super-Man.

I am no longer a philosopher, I am a yeller! Philosophers are little girls in mens pants thinking about this flower and that cloud, I'm an ass kicking yeller. Everything I say is profound, so it will be yelled.

First thing, this quote that people love: "What ever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." What kind of pussy ass bullschiesse is dat? I had a dying friend and I wrote it on his get well card, hoping to inspire him. He was supposed to take that thought to his grave, but instead he told the newspapers, now everyone thinks I believe that sentimental tripe. Here's my true philosophy:

EVERYTHING WILL KILL YOU.

Much truer, much simpler.

Here's another one people always get wrong. "God is dead." Nice and short, but it doesn't tell the true story.

The full quote is, "God is dead, cause I killed him with a deadly kick to the throat." Put that on your bumper sticker drivers with your huge Hummer sized asses.

I am here to instigate/supervise the apocalypse, so be prepared with guns and beef jerky.

NEO-NIETZSCHE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought the neo-nietzsche would be the super-duper man

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home