Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Men Plus King Power

I was recently given a package of Chinese Tea labeled "Men Plus King Power." (It has a semi-erotic picture on the label!) Royal King is a brand I can trust, they tell me. The tea wrapper reminds me "Fragrant aroma, mellow taste, homely refresher, valuable gift." That sure is true! If you can't find this tea, which I highly recommend, try making your own blend. Here are the ingredients: Dried Indian Bread, Longan Pulp, Herb of Desert Living Cistanche, Fruit of Cherokee Rose, Fruit of Chinese Magnoliavine, Fruit of Common Cnidium, Twig of Chinese Taxillus, Root of Indian Mulberry, Root of Mongolian Milkvetch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just bought some of this today. What can I expect?

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erections that will frighten your loved ones.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home